If your company is thinking about moving to the cloud, FTG can help you identify and evaluate your options. Beyond the often-mentioned, top-line benefits, the most important considerations in a successful cloud migration are largely based on your most pressing business needs. For example:
- Maybe you are primarily driven by a need to upgrade an on-premise Exchange server or file server.
- Maybe you want to create an intranet or extranet for sharing information and collaborating with staff, clients, and partners.
- Maybe you like the idea that the low monthly per-user pricing also includes Microsoft Office that you can install on your desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Maybe you are interested in using the business intelligence capabilities of Office 365 and want to create an executive dashboard for your distributed management team.
- Maybe you'd like to start small but ensure that how you initially set up Office 365 will support adding new capabilities in the future in an incremental approach (and not paint yourself into a corner).
As you can see, your unique short and long term business requirements can greatly influence your path to the cloud. With FTG's consultative approach, we can help you chart a path that makes the most sense for your business.
Our Office 365 FastTrack Service is based on Microsoft's 3-Phase FastTrack methodology:
- Starts with quickly getting live pilot group up and running.
- Continues with a structured deployment to the rest of the company.
- Optional enhancements such as custom feature deployment or system integrations.
With each phase, you add value and there's no "throw-away" work, e.g. the data and documents and security settings that pilot users create can persist through the deployment and enhancement phases.
FTG's Office 365 FastTrack Service also uniquely includes our SmartPortal Architecture™ so you can start with a manageable SharePoint framework on which you can build out new features and functionality in a flexible yet controlled manner. Here is more info about our SmartPortal Architecture™.
If you'd like to set up a time to review your requirements, discuss options, and come up a solid game plan that fit your needs, just Get In Touch .